The Sherco DifferenceAchieved through an unequaled attention to detail
In addition to the smooth, linear power delivery of all Sherco engines, every Sherco motorcycle is equipped with an ignition map switch. With a flick of your thumb you can hot-select between the “Hard” or “Soft” modes which reduces power by 5 horsepower on the 250/300 four strokes and 7 horsepower on the 250/300 two-strokes and 450 four stroke. This means you have exactly the right amount of power for perfect traction in all riding conditions.
Race edition models are equipped with amazing WP open cartridge forks which work in perfect unison with our chassis. Trials inspired chassis geometry reduces leverage on the suspension components which prevents binding and ensures perfect action every time. It also eliminates the need for closed cartridge forks, at any speed.
The highly refined EFI mapping on our fuel injected 4-stroke models not only provides exceptional fuel economy, it creates smooth linear power at any altitude or temperature.
The combination of Keihin carburetor and VForce 4 reed valve system on our 2-stroke models ensure an easy to tune, highly reliable fueling system. Crisp, clean jetting from bottom to top – all the time. No aftermarket products required.
Low Center of Gravity
Sherco motorcycles are famous for being the best handling enduro bikes on the market. What makes them handle so good? The perfect balance of chassis geometry, suspension and low center of gravity. Sherco engineers design every component to sit as low as possible in the chassis – including the battery which has been placed at the bottom of the air box.
Attention to Detail
The best enduro motorcycles are achieved through an unequaled attention to detail. Visit your local Sherco dealer today to experience an unmatched level of refinement.
- Brembo hydraulic clutch
- Factory installed skid plate
- Full height frame guards
- Dual bearing rear brake
- Quick removal brake pin
- Tool-less seat design
- Solid tip gear shifter
- Coolant overflow catch tank
- Consistent fastener sizes throughout
- Linkage designed for obstacle crossing
- Minimization of dis-similar metal contact
- 6 locator pin air filter to ensure perfect fitment
- 87 to 92 octane pump gas testing on all engines (with and without ethanol)
Built by Riders, for Riders
Highlights for 2017
- New appearance
- In mold graphics
- Plastics reinforced
- Dual compound plastics
- Improved rider protection
- Modified chassis geometry
- Larger translucent fuel tank
- Multiple weight reducing updates
- Strengthened suspension linkage
- Frame strengthened at key points
- Reduced 2t inertia and vibration
- Reinforced 4t transmission (250/300)